The Orthopaedic of the ARCHANA HOSPITAL is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment and procedures. In addition to the routine orthopaedic and trauma surgeries, ARCHANA HOSPITAL offers advanced procedures in various fields such as:
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery for various disorders involving various joints (e.g. hip, knee, shoulder) with all types of designs currently available internationally.
- Advanced spine surgeries.
- Ilizarov technique for limb lengthening and complex fractures.
- Articular reconstruction (joint) surgeries for complex joint fractures.
- Paediatric orthopaedics.
This is a unique department headed by Orthopaedics Surgeon Specialist.
The facilities offered include:
- Low Back & Neck Pain Treatment
- Stroke & Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Arthritis & Joint pain
- Cervical & Lumbar Spondylosis & Disc Disease treatment
- Balance & Vertigo Rehabilitation
- Facial Paralysis & Muscular Weakness
- Cerebral Palsy Rehabilitation
- Cardio-thoracic Rehabilitation
The orthopedic unit at ARCHANA HOSPITAL provides comprehensive care for musculoskeletal conditions of all ages. Area of expertise extends from total knee and total hip arthroplasty, sports medicine, and knee, shoulder and ankle arthroscopy to endoscopic spine surgery and anterior/posterior spine techniques for scoliosis, kyphosis, disc disorders, degenerative spine, spine infections and spine tumors.
In addition to musculoskeletal trauma and pediatric orthopedics, our experts use Ilizarov technique for limb lengthening and limb deformities. Our orthopedic surgeons use the latest approaches and minimally invasive techniques to provide the highest quality of care and the fastest return to active life.