Our services include complete evaluation and management in the outpatient as well as the inpatient setting. We, the Specialists in Internal medicine at Archana hospitals, strongly believe in a holistic approach and therefore involve as and when required other specialties like Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and last but not least Preventive Healthcare and Nutrition.
The Department of Internal Medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases in adults. We deal with the entire spectrum of diseases of the inner organs, metabolic diseases, endocrine, rheumatoid and infectious diseases.
OUR CORE-COMPETENCIES ARE:
- Management of non-infectious diseases including Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Lipid Disorders
- Management of Infectious Diseases
- Management of Endocrine Diseases, including Thyroid disorders and disorders of the Parathyroid and disorders of the adrenal glands.
- Nephrology (Diseases of the kidneys) and management of chronic renal failure, including Haemodialysis
- Respiratory disorders
- Diseases of the digestive system (in close collaboration with the Department of Gastroenterology and Surgery)