Our scope of services spans outpatient care, inpatient care and procedures. We have experienced doctors in the management of gastroenterology and hepatology cases. We provide the standard endoscopic procedures, including endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy, in addition to percutaneous gastrostomy tube insertion, breath testing for H. pylori and capsule endoscopy.
We work in close collaboration with experienced radiologists, anesthesiologists, surgeons and histopathologists. Our experienced team of doctors, nurses and technicians provides you with optimum care and ensures your recovery period is short and comfortable. You are our first priority. We look forward to seeing you in utmost health.
- Abdominal Pain Investigation
- Chronic Diarrhoea
- Coeliac Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Hepatobiliary Problems (Jaundice, Choledocholithiasis, Cholangitis,Biliary Tumour)
- Incontinence and Constipation
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Cirrhosis with or without Portal Hypertension
- Oesophageal Motility Diseases (Achalasia)
- Pancreatic Diseases (Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Tumour)
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
The gastroenterology and endoscopy unit at the Archana Hospitalis dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care. The unit is highly equipped with modern technologies to provide you with the best in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.