Reiterating its commitment to treating people well, Archana Hospitals ensures that patients and families have a hassle free hospital experience. Customer care is provided at every touch point, right from admission to discharge.
ER coordinator/OP coordinator ensures that patient has a unique identification number (UHID). The patient/companions are escorted by the ER Assistant/ OPD Assistant to the Admission desk.
The admission desk ensures the following steps are carried out:
- Explain and share details regarding the procedure/room tariff for various categories available and give an estimate for the cost of the procedure.
- Patients with insurance cover: Minimal advance is received and preauthorization sent to the insurance company. IP coordinator coordinates with the insurance desk on behalf of the patient or companion to ensure that preauthorization is received as per eligibility.
- The IP assistant escorts the patient/companion to the allotted floor where the patient is received by the IP floor manager who is a single-point contact for addressing patients’/companions’ needs during their stay.
- IP floor manager escorts the patient/companion to the allotted room and orients them to the facilities available.
- IP team is responsible for coordinating with various departments like F&B, housekeeping, diagnostics to ensure safe and comfortable stay for the patient as well as the companion.
The discharge process is simple.
- When the patient is ready for discharge, the discharge process is actioned by the IP floor coordinator. All the concerned departments are intimated, the discharge summary prepared and the unused medicines are returned. The discharge medicines are procured from the pharmacy clearances from all the other departments are received.
- Discharge medications are explained, items like thermometer/hand sanitizer etc are handed over to the patients/companions.
- The final bill is handed over to the patient/companion and the bill is cleared on the individual floor via cash/credit card. The companion needn’t go to the main bill/cash collection counter.
- In the case of insurance, an immediate intimation to the concerned TPA is sent with the final bill for final clearance and coordinated by IP team.
- Feedback is collected.
- IP assistant/IP coordinator escorts the patient/companion to the vehicle.
- IP team provides any other assistance required by the patient/companion.