The Neurosurgery department is specialized in Diagnosis and treatment of brain, Spine and nerves.. We provide advanced diagnostic tests including, EEG, VEEG, EMG, Nerve conduction studies, CT scan, 64multislices, and MRI 1.5 tesla.
We treat adults and children for all cervical and lumbar spine conditions including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal fractures, and malformations. Our expertise also encompasses cranial disorders such as hydrocephalus, brain tumors, aneurysms, hematoma, and arterio-venous malformations.
The Neurosurgery team performs stereotactic surgeries, spine and skull-based surgeries, besides spinal implants for spasticity. Head injuries of any nature are dealt with utmost care and efficiency.
Our neurosurgeons utilize advanced technology such as the Microscopic Neurosurgery to ensure an accurate treatment of tiny nerves and vessels, and the Minimally Invasive (Keyhole) Neurosurgery, allowing a safe and precise navigation path within the cranium and spine.
- Spinal Surgery
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Arteriovenous Malformations and Dural Fistulas Procedures
- Carotid Artery Stenosis Surgery
- Cerebral Angiography
- Corrective Surgery for Congenital Malformations
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Brain Tumor Procedures
- Benign and Malignant Tumors
- Movement Disorder Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery: Repair and Reconstruction
- Pituitary Tumor Surgery
- Selective Posterior Rhizotomy
- Skull-base Surgery
- Stereotactic Procedures
- Surgical Treatment of Head Injuries
- Back Surgery to treat Low Back Pain or Sciatic Pain
- Functional Neurosurgery: Deep-brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease