- Kindly keep your belongings safe and do not wear any jewellery during your stay as there would be different department people visiting your rooms. Kindly hand over all jewellery to your attender.
- Kindly cooperate with staff for better care.
- During discharge please keep all medicines organised and place it on a bedside table and request you to give a sign off that no medicines are available to return to the pharmacy.
- If you wish to change your room or upgrade to a higher room then the charges shall be applied as per the higher variant room.
- No act of violence shall be entertained during your stay and we request you to inform the in- patient department if you found any staff to be rude or has not given any response or if any other grievance.
- All unused medicines shall be returned to the pharmacy. We request you to check this and report the same to a nurse if any medicines are damaged, as damaged medicine returns are not accepted at the pharmacy.
- We have a billing buddy concept where the bill is delivered at your bedside. * Timings from 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- We request you to wear hospital uniform for the purpose of identification from all staff. Wearing hospital uniform is mandatory.
- In-Patient services team shall be interacting with you on a regular basis to make your stay hassle free, we request you kindly cooperate with us to ensure this.
- Outside food for patients is strictly prohibited in the hospital. The food prepared in the hospital is under the supervision of experienced dieticians.
- If the patient has any insurance coverage, then the process for final claim approval post preparing the discharge summary will take 3-4 hours based on the Insurance Company. This will be explained to you by the In-Patient services team. The hospital insurance desk shall collect a Nominal insurance fee of Rs 500/- for coordinating and responding to all insurance related queries.
- Kindly inform any of our Aster Managers if anyone is found asking for tips. We sincerely request you to not tip anyone at the hospital during your stay, we appreciate testimonials and appreciation for the concerned personnel whom you were happy with so the hospital shall felicitate the recommended personnel.
- All hospital department numbers are mentioned on the telephone extension in the room.
- For any further information and assistance kindly contact your Aster Manager. The Aster Manager’s number will be shared during admission.
Aster Prime is likewise the principal surgical facility in the state to offer high-accuracy and safety.
Children’s are not allowed in the hospital. All patient visitors will be allowed to visit patients by carrying valid visitor passes. Visitors are allowed one after another to visit the patient.
Visiting hours are,
Morning: 10 am – 11 am
Evening: 5 pm – 6 pm